- Show notes
- What exactly is CF Summit India?
- How many years has CF Summit India been running?
- Why all CFer should go?
- Revealing the Speakers and topics that you are excited about
- Topic Area
- 10 speakers
- Other things you can do in Bengaluru?
- What is new this year?
- Why are you proud to use CF?
- WWIT to make CF more alive in 2020?
- What are you looking forward to at CF Summit India 2019?
- Mentioned in this episode
Kishore Balakrishnan talks about “CF Summit India 2019 Revealed” in this episode of the CF Alive Podcast, with host Michaela Light.
What exactly is CF Summit India?
- Started in 2018
- For people who can’t travel to the US or Europe from Asia
- CF Summit West in Las Vegas 8th year
- Expecting 250-300, 200 registrations already one months out
- Last year 210 from 173 companies
- Also attendees came from Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and other Asian countries
How many years has CF Summit India been running?
- 2nd year
- Also CF Summit West and East in USA, expanding Adobe presence at CF Camp 2020
- DevWeek in SF
- NAGW (National Association of Government Web developers)
- Other conf in the plans too
- Listener suggestions
Why all CFer should go?
- Learn CF new features
- Future roadmap of CF (through 2028)
- Networking with other CF developers, CF speakers and Adobe CF senior staff
- See the entire Adobe CF engineering and sales team
Revealing the Speakers and topics that you are excited about
- – ColdFusion Roadmap and New Features coming in Next Release
- – Top ColdFusion Features and Benefits
- – API Development and Management
- – Performance Tuning and Management
- – PDF Manipulation and Advanced Security
- 0. Ashish keynote
- 1. Edwin – CF Security Analyzer
- 2. Suchika – CF Scheduler
- 3. Piyush – CF performance
- 4. TBA – CF API Manager
- 5. Nimit/Dubey – PMT
- 6. Ashudeep – Language features (2018 + u5 (Update 5))
- 7. Ajay – CF Document Management with PDF and Excel
- 8. Ketki – CF UI frameworks
- 9. Rakshith CF 2020
- Saturday December 7, 2019
- 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Evening event
- Includes breakfast, lunch and breaks
- Main conference Free
- CF Certification in 2020
- Adobe Tower, Block A, Prestige Platina Tech Park, – Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- (Same as last year)
Other things you can do in Bengaluru?
- The garden city
What is new this year?
- CF 2020
- CF 2018 enhancements
Why are you proud to use CF?
WWIT to make CF more alive in 2020?
- Talk about what CFers are doing with CF
- Banks and Govt especially for security, performance and productivity
What are you looking forward to at CF Summit India 2019?
Mentioned in this episode
- Adobe ColdFusion India Summit 2019
- DevWeek in SF
- NAGW (National Association of Government Web developers) conference
- Japan CF Day
Kishore Balakrishnan is a Principal Product Marketing Manager at Adobe Systems with a Master Degree in Computer Applications. At Adobe he has held roles of a Quality Manager, Program Manager before becoming the Product Marketing Manager. He enjoys being the ‘voice of the customer' within the organization, liaise with sales team to facilitate the selling process and clearly communicates the why, what and when to the marketplace for CF. He lives in Bangalore with his wife and kid. Kishore loves his long runs and cooking.
Michaela Light: 00:01 Welcome back to the show. I'm here with Kishore Bally Krishna from Adobe and we're going to be talking about CF summit, India 2019 and all the new details on that, some revealing some information that hasn't been out there publicly yet about the speakers and topics and some other cool news about the event. So welcome Kishore.
Kishore : 00:23 Thanks for going to, it's always good to be back talking to you about goldfish fishing.
Michaela Light: 00:27 Yeah, and we have lots of fans of the podcast in India. There are thousands of developers in cold fusion in India. It's a very big vise. Nicole's Adobe itself has its development headquarters for cold fusion in Bangalore ruin India. We'll talk more about that later, but perhaps four we get going about what's happening in CF. Some India, we should tell people who you are. So your principle product marketing manager for cold fusion, Adobe and you're not just a marketing guy. You actually studied computer science when you were slightly younger than you are now.
Kishore : 01:05 Yes, I did. My masters in conveyor does as well.
Michaela Light: 01:08 Yeah, and you will live the voice of the ColdFusion customer in Adobe. So when people have things they want to hear about in ColdFusion 20, 20, or 2022, they should, uh, let you know. So when you can pass it on and clearly get the team working on what people want,