So How Can You Consistently Meet Deadlines?
Missing deadlines can be stressful and costly. You need to know when your application will go live so you can announce the date of your launch, begin marketing and promoting the launch, and do the hiring and training around it.
Unfortunately, most software projects are not properly managed and involve a lot of debugging time that just can’t be predicted. That’s a HUGE deadline problem. Luckily, we do things differently…
- We go through a formal signoff process on the exact requirements upfront, so the scope of work is clear and the project stays on track.
- We manage every step of the process closely to make sure we resolve any issues that could put the project deadline at risk.
- We also have a proven formula for accurately determining the length of a project, and we assign a dedicated project manager to keep everyone on task.
- We are so good at meeting deadlines that we guarantee that your project will be done on time or we will double your warranty period at no charge.
You Get “Overspend Protection”
You need to know what your project is going to cost before you start. There’s nothing worse than surprises when it comes to the costs involved with a project. Sadly, most developers are not clear about the scope of work or requirements on a project. The result - you end up paying for that lack of clarity with an over budget and late project.
- We ask you difficult questions right from the start and properly assess what you want done and how much it will cost to get you there.
- We’ll give you an accurate cost to complete the work based on elements we discuss in the beginning.
- If there are newly introduced elements that would increase the costs involved in the project, we’ll get your approval before we work on anything new and always give you the option to stick with the original scope, budget, and schedule.
3-Step Bug Testing Process
(Included At No Additional Cost To You)
Configuration issues and late stage bugs can cause a software project to exceed budget and miss deadlines. Although we do everything we can to avoid bugs, software coding is complex and it does happen from time to time.
Most developers charge you by the hour to fix bugs. NOT TeraTech. We go through an extensive, 3-step process to take care of bugs at our cost.
Internal testing to find and eliminate bugs
30-day acceptance testing with your real data
30 days after you go live, we’ll fix bugs for FREE
We are the ColdFusion experts. We do it right, on time, and on budget.
The TeraTech Difference
At TeraTech, we do things a little differently. You don’t have to worry about your project not being completed correctly or with massive delays. With our expert team and time-tested process, you’ll have “peace of mind” in knowing the exact scope of the project, how much it’s going to cost, and when it will be complete.
Your ColdFusion project should be something that you are happy with, NOT something that you worry about. We'll do the problem solving for you.
Meet The CEO
My name is Michaela Light and I love solving business problems and creating high-quality custom software so I founded TeraTech.
I have worked extensively with ColdFusion, SQL and Visual Basic. I have been programming and doing project management for over 40 years. I have both a Bachelors and Masters degree in math from Cambridge and graduated in the top 10% of my year.
I changed my name and gender in 2017, you can read more about that here.
I also teach Kundalini yoga and energy healing. I love helping people grow and transform. Practicing yoga has helped me succeed in IT because it keeps me calm in the middle of high-pressure projects!
The ColdFusion Experts
TeraTech was founded in 1989. Our goal is to provide the best ColdFusion services in the world. Over the years, we’ve continued to get better at we do, and we’ve received consistently positive feedback from our clients.
Are We A “Fit” For Your Company?
We’ll be the first to tell you that TeraTech is not a "fit" for all companies. We have found that CIOs of companies that have approximately 50-500 employees with ColdFusion apps benefit the most from partnering with TeraTech.
- Your CF apps are either already built and need modernizing and fixing up, or
- Your CF apps need to be built from scratch.
For CIOs with ColdFusion headaches we take the stress out of doing it in-house. You get things done right the first time.