If you haven't checked out the recently launched FusionReactor 5 (www.fusion-reactor.com) you are in for a nice surprise with many new and improved features compared with earlier versions of the ColdFusion server monitor. At TeraTech we like using it for real-time server monitoring, to pinpoint issues and protect against server crashes.
Some of FR5's new features include….
- New responsive user interface
- New graphing components – no more Flash!
- End to end user monitoring – see real user performance
- Autowrap JDBC data sources – no more JDBC wrapper!
- Improved alerting and notification capabilities
- User defined transactions – instrument anything
- Support for Hibernate and MongoDB
- Active Session monitoring
- HTTP Status code monitoring
- EnGuard Server Protection
- FusionReactor Mobile – for Android / iOS so you can monitor your server from the road or beach
- Extended support for JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty & GlassFish J2EE platforms
- Licensing support for elastic cloud monitoring
- ProfileBox – FR5 extension for CF ColdBox framework