- Do you want to increase performance using data distributed around the world?
- Do you want to store documents in your database efficiently?
- Is it critical your app is always availability?
Interactive applications have changed dramatically over the last 15 years. Today, they must support millions of users simultaneously and downtime is no longer acceptable. Three mega trends – Big Data, Big Users, and Cloud Computing – are driving the adoption of NoSQL technology over traditional relational SQL.
- how document databases differ from the traditional RDBMS
- the benefits and tradeoffs they bring to the table
- a hands-on look at the new CFCouchbase CFML SDK
- native caching and session persistence via the Railo Couchbase Extension.
Brad grew up in southern Missouri and after high school majored in Computer Science with a music minor at MidAmerica Nazarene University (Olathe, KS). Today he lives in Kansas City with his wife and three girls. Brad enjoys all sorts of international food and the great outdoors.