Below are the results to date for the 2022 State of the CF Union survey. This is the fifth part of the Survey, about Your programming background and where you work.
For those of you who don't have time to read it now, here is a link to Download the PDF and read it later.
If you want to see the other 7 parts, just click on the section below.
- 5. Your programming background
5. Your programming background
23. How many years have you used CFML? (Check one)
24. How many years have you used OO? (Check one)
25. Other languages/environments you use? (Check all that apply)
|I tried to get on board with .NET, but NO THANK YOU!|
26. How many CF developers at your organization? (Check one)
|Not sure how many are there, in my team 3 cf dev|
|don't know; widely dispersed|
|Not sure. Maybe a handful in my dept. The numbers have decreased over the years. All CF applications are slowly being phased out. 🙁|
27. How many total employees at your organization? (Check one)
Michaela Light is the host of the CF Alive Podcast and has interviewed more than 100 ColdFusion experts. In each interview, she asks "What Would It Take to make CF more alive this year?" The answers still inspire her to continue to write and interview new speakers.
Michaela has been programming in ColdFusion for more than 20 years. She founded TeraTech in 1989. The company specializes in ColdFusion application development, security and optimization. She has also founded the CFUnited Conference and runs the annual State of the CF Union Survey.