Do these sound familiar?
- You’re responsible for a revenue-generating application that you don’t trust 100%.
- You have no contingency plan for a sudden developer departure or a server outage.
- Implementing new features is a painful, ad-hoc process.
- Your existing supplier provides slow or best-availability turnaround, even for simple requests.
- Your existing developer went snowboarding and never came back.
- Every time a new freelancer works on the site, something breaks.
- Application availability (and reliability) is poor.
- You’d like to consider other options but you don’t have a transition plan.
TeraTech helps you protect your custom, revenue-generating ColdFusion application with a predictable-cost, rapid transition to a more stable, maintainable state.
Industry-standard DevOps best practices reduce lost revenue due to downtime and avoidable errors.
- More flexibility and agility through better control of critical information like your codebase, documentation, and known issues
- More stability through DevOps best practices
- Cost savings, by avoiding turnover in your freelance developers
Protect your business reputation by increasing reliability for your custom ColdFusion application.
We’ve got your back.
“It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money, that’s all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything.”
- John Ruskin
Who are we?
TeraTech is a well-established ColdFusion development company, that has been in business for 28 years. We help organizations like yours maintain and protect their web projects.
We know developers can move jobs, get fully booked, documentation can be missing and companies can be over busy which can leave you with a stalled project, we are here to rescue that project and get you back on track.
We are based in Maryland, USA and lead by Michaela Light, who has over 30 years of experience working with the entire software development lifecycle. We have a small team of amazingly talented developers who live and breathe applications and code.
Ready to find out more?
Get in Touch for a free consultation.
TeraTech is different
Expert ColdFusion Developers
CF_Revive is backed by the established firm TeraTech. Founder Michaela Light is a long-time ColdFusion expert is well respected in the ColdFusion developer community.
Result: You have access to top shelf talent at a known price.
We’ll start your onboarding within a week of receiving your order.
Result: Within 1 week you can start to relax, your application will be more reliable, ready for a major hosting change to save cost or increase reliability, or ready for a new developer or supplier to take over.
Easy to Work With
We are good communicators and commercially aware.
Result: a supplier that understands you. You want someone to make stuff work without any hassle.
Support and Maintenance
We're around for the long-term. We'll be there if something goes wrong.
Result: removed hassle and worry, a fast resolution to revenue threatening issues.
This service is provided by the long established ColdFusion developers TeraTech, Inc.
We only work on custom ColdFusion websites and applications, just like yours.
We started in Maryland but we regularly work with clients all over the USA and beyond.
We’ve worked in all kinds of industries, including medium sized corporations, associations, education and government.
We’re experts at taking over existing ColdFusion applications and giving them a new lease of life.
We have also built numerous complex web applications from scratch. If it’s ColdFusion you need help with then you’ve come to the right place.
Your due-diligence is important and we know that you have lots to consider
This range of questions that we've put together will hopefully help.
Ready to find out more? Contact us for a quote
We’d love to hear from you.
Whatever your stage: just testing the water or you need help fast. Get in touch for a free consultation and ask us anything you like about how we can help keep your ColdFusion application running.
In 30 minutes we can help you:
- Understand your application maintenance needs
- Map out what you have and where you want to take things
- Prioritize your next steps for best results in a short time-frame
Please provide us with some basic details about your project and we will schedule your no-obligation consultation.