Have a CF Emergency? Slow CF app or crashing server. We can help.
Slow ColdFusion Applications
Are your ColdFusion applications running slowly? Are visitors abandoning your site due to pages taking forever to load? High rates of site abandonment can result in lost revenue and affect your bottom line.
Slow applications can be caused by a variety of problems within the application code itself as well as how your servers are configured. TeraTech has a team of application specialists that can properly diagnose what is causing your application to slow down and develop a treatment plan to get you back up to speed.
Crashing ColdFusion Server
Is your ColdFusion server crashing? Taking down all your apps and causing your users and senior management to be upset.
Server crashes can be caused by a number of seemly unrelated issues in the CF server, Java Virtual Machine, SQL database and OS. TeraTech experts can diagnose what the root cause is and bring your applications back to full health
We do Load Testing and Performance Tuning to prevent future crashes. Helping you implement best practices, performance monitoring and determining hardware needs for the projected load. We can set up load balancing and clustering for high performance systems.
Legacy ColdFusion Maintenance and Updates
Remove the worry and risk from your revenue-generating ColdFusion applications. Start making predictable progress on new features. Let our ColdFusion experts rescue your project.
Do these sound familiar?
- You’re responsible for a revenue-generating application that you don’t trust 100%
- You have no contingency plan for a sudden developer departure or a server outage
- Implementing new features is a painful, ad-hoc process
- Your existing supplier provides slow or best-availability turnaround, even for simple requests
- Your existing developer went snowboarding and never came back
- Every time a new freelancer works on the site, something breaks
- Application availability (and reliability) is poor
- You’d like to consider other options but you don’t have a transition plan
TeraTech helps you protect your custom, revenue-generating ColdFusion application with a predictable-cost, rapid transition to a more stable, maintainable state.
Industry-standard DevOps best practices reduce lost revenue due to downtime and avoidable errors.
- More flexibility and agility through better control of critical information like your codebase, documentation, and known issues
- More stability through DevOps best practices
- Cost savings, by avoiding turnover in your freelance developers
Protect your business reputation by increasing reliability for your custom ColdFusion application.
TeraTech has developed sophisticated data-driven web sites for a wide range of organizations, from corporations to government agencies. Our ColdFusion gurus have years of experience — not just in database applications and website development, but also in understanding client needs and managing projects so they come in on time and on budget. We can successfully turn your vision into reality.