It is an online stream of all the sessions and seminars that happened at the Summit, and now Adobe has made it available for CFers everywhere.
Another thing, registration is free!
Do not waste this chance to learn from the CFers there are and join the group.
What is it?
Adobe's CF Summit conference is something that marks the year ending for CFers. After all the deliciousness around the ColdFusion conferences during the year, this was the last one.
And yes, it was in-person, again.
- What is it?
- HOW THE ADOBE CF DOCKER IMAGES HAVE EVOLVED
- A SNEAK PEEK INTO COLDFUSION BUILDER ON VSCODE
- HOW TO IDENTIFY PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY PROBLEMS USING THE MAGICAL POWERS OF FUSIONREACTOR APM
- MESSAGE QUEUES WITH RABBITMQ
- ONE-HOUR WORKSHOP: BUILD A COMPLETE DEVELOPMENT, DEPLOYMENT PIPELINE, AND PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR CODE!
- GOOGLE CLOUD FOR THE COLDFUSION COMMUNITY
- TAMING THE TOP 25 MOST DANGEROUS SOFTWARE WEAKNESSES
- MINING ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS FOR FUN AND PROFIT (AND OTHER BUSINESS CRITICAL NEEDS)
- BELOW THE SURFACE: WEB VULNERABILITIES HIDING IN YOUR APPLICATIONS
- EXPLORING AWS JAVA SDK DEVELOPER FEATURES USING CFJAVA
- NATIVE MOBILE APPS WITH MONACA.IO & ADOBE COLDFUSION 2021
- MODERNIZING THROUGH EVOLUTION NOT REVOLUTION
- EASIER API DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING – USE POSTMAN, WEBHOOK.SITE, AND NGROK TO ENHANCE YOUR WORKFLOW
- LEVERAGING AI / COGNITIVE SERVICES VIA COLDFUSION
- SPREADSHEET MAGIC
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY AND NFTS IN THE REAL WORLD
- How to register?
- Join the CF Alive revolution
CF Summit is a conference organized by Adobe. It happens in Las Vegas, Nevada, at The Mirage Hotel. Over the last two years, we were able to attend it online, as it was happening in the virtual world. Which was awesome, considering the circumstances. But, nothing beats the “real” conference, and this is how it was this year.
I have written in more details in my previous blog post about CF Summit 2022, but here are the main parts.
How to register?
Here's the link to register for this online event
Michaela Light is the host of the CF Alive Podcast and has interviewed more than 100 ColdFusion experts. In each interview, she asks "What Would It Take to make CF more alive this year?" The answers still inspire her to continue to write and interview new speakers.
Michaela has been programming in ColdFusion for more than 20 years. She founded TeraTech in 1989. The company specializes in ColdFusion application development, security and optimization. She has also founded the CFUnited Conference and runs the annual State of the CF Union Survey.
Join the CF Alive revolutionDiscover how we can all make CF more alive, modern and secure this year. Join other ColdFusion developers and managers in the CF Alive Inner Circle today.
- Get early access to the CF Alive book and videos
- Be part of a new movement for improving CF's perception in the world.
- Contribute to the CF Alive revolution
- Connect with other CF developers and managers
- There is no cost to membership.