David Tattersall talks about “What is new in Fusion Reactor 7 (20 new features)” in this episode of ColdFusion Alive podcast with host Michael Smith.
- What is Fusion Reactor
- Monitor and Alert for server problems
- Highlights of Fusion Reactor
- Crash Protection
- Memory, CPU
- Multiple JVMs supported
- Code profiler
- Less than 1% of CPU used
- What is new in Fusion Reactor 7
- 20 new major features
- 100 minor improvements and bug fixes
- Memory profiler
- Soft released August 2nd 2017
- Currently on version 7.04
- MBean requests and 100s of attributes
- Full SQL statements in each request (from Request History)
- Pricing $39/mo/server $79 for Ultimate
- Do you have a developer edition? $199/year
- Why are you proud to use CF?
- WWIT for you to make CF more alive this year?
- What are you looking forward to at CFCAMP?
Mentioned in this episode
- APM = Application Performance Monitor
- JVM = Java Virtual Machine
- JDBC = database requests
- AWS Cloudwatch
David Tattersall has been in working in IT for over 30 years. Since co-founding Integral in 1998, he focused on company management, business development, and sales & marketing. Integral has become a leader in server monitoring and application performance monitoring (APM) solutions in the ColdFusion / Java segment. His flagship product – FusionReactor – www.fusion-reactor.com is used on over 25,000 production servers and has been purchased by over 5,000 customers.
PS Do you have a contingency plan for when you Ideal ColdFusion Developer gets hit by a bus?
What are the first steps you take for preventing the ColdFusion project problem?
This awesome Checklist is the best next step…