10 things to do if your ColdFusion developer gets hit by a bus or quits their job
Prevent ColdFusion projects problems by doing maintenance right the first time!
Are these the problems you constantly have with your ColdFusion projects?
- You’re responsible for a revenue-generating application that you don’t trust 100%
- You have no contingency plan for a sudden developer departure or a server outage!
- Your existing developer went snowboarding and never came back
- Every time a new freelancer works on the site, something breaks
By using this Checklist you will be sure that you have integrated these simple but highly effective tools into your team’s workflow.
“Our CF developer left for a vacation. Two months ago. Last month we had to do our regular maintenance and we had no one to do it. This Checklist solved most of our problems!
Thank you TeraTech!”
- Michael LeBrie, EDT Founder & CEO
“When you don't have a budget, but you HAVE to finish a project, there's always the first ten things that we do; especially if we loose our CF Ninja in the middle of the process.”
- Philip Mickelson, Comma Studios
Type in your info to get instant access to the Checklist and regular weekly maintenance tips