There aren’t many issues reported on CF 7 on CFbughunt.org. Is it that CF 7 is bug free or do you know a bug that should be reported on it?
We have updated the site to prepare for the upcoming CF8 release and to fix some old bugs in the site. Report CF7 issues prior to the CF8 release so that they are publicly
documented. This will help people who are stuck on a problem caused by a server bug rather than
their code bug to find these bugs rather than banging their heads against the wall.
Please do not report issues with CF8 beta on this site – use the Adobe beta site for that. Thanks!
Here are the issues that we fixed in this release:
- updated Macromedia to Adobe, added CF8 & Scorpio info page
- updated layout and content of home page
- extend banner color across top
- compact layout to move content above the fold
- use same content for all versions
- include one customized resources section (version-specific)
- fixed bugs that logged user out unexpectedly
- when adding comments
- when switching versions
- changed to allow version switch while logged in
- documented functionality on internal TeraTech wiki to make future maintenance easier